Controversial preacher Todd Bentley refused entry into the UK
A controversial Canadian preacher, who claims he can cure illness by kicking people in the face, has been refused entry to the UK, the Home Office has confirmed.
Todd Bentley describes himself as a “healing evangelist, revivalist, and author” and is based in the US.
He had been invited to preach at Portadown Christian Centre, County Armagh, next month.
However, local clergy had raised concerns with his unorthodox methods.
These are said to include choking people and pushing them over.
Whistleblower ‘Colonel Sixx’ (Derek Fagan-McHenry), who is now ‘DEAD’ had some interesting insider information to share about the Chinook helicopter crash in Afghanistan. 30 men were said to have been killed. 22 said to be Navy SEALS, commandos from SEAL Team Six . He also has info about the Alleged Osama Bin Laden Assassination ordered by USA President Barack Husein Obama. AKA Barry Soetoro.
This is reportedly the largest one day loss of troops in the 10 year war in Afghanistan and it just happens to be Seal Team 6. So, now we are to buy that the men who took out OBL died in a helicopter crash, months after pulling off the raid. Our inside sources told us months ago that all the Seals on the helicopter that crashed in the so called OBL raid died, yet the Obama admin says none were killed.
Witnesses on the ground in Pakistan told national News outlets that the Seals went in to the compound, then came out, got in a stealth craft and it exploded. The video with the witnesses is posted on Infowars.com in our news report titled “Seal Team 6 Deaths Exposed”. Now the globalists may have killed off the rest of the Seal team that made it out, in the other stealth helicopter crash from the OBL raid, to tie up loose ends. Bottom line – the official bin Laden raid story is a proven fraud so it is no wonder that this story does not add up.
· Stories about children and their views of the world are always touching.
· He smiled as he reflected on how sweet and pure his little girl was.
· Tears formed in his eyes as he thought about her seeing the wonders of nature through such innocent eyes.
· Suddenly she just stopped and stared at the ground.
· He went over to her to see what work of God had captured her attention.
· He noticed she was looking at two spiders mating.
· ‘Daddy, what are those two spiders doing?’ she asked.
· ‘They’re mating,’ her father replied.
· ‘What do you call the spider on top?’ she asked.
· a Daddy Longlegs,’ her father answered.
· ‘So, the other one is a Mommy Longlegs?’ the little girl asked.
· As his heart soared with the joy of such a cute and innocent question he replied,
‘No dear. Both of them are Daddy Longlegs.’
· ‘The little girl, looking a little puzzled, thought for a moment, then lifted her foot and stomped them flat. · ‘Well”, she said, “that may be OK in California , but we’re not having any of that crap in Texas .”
Just to keep the grey matter tuned up.
Where did “Piss Poor” come from? Interesting history.
They used to use urine to tan animal skins, so families used to all pee in a pot.
And then once it was full it was taken and sold to the tannery…
if you had to do this to survive you were “Piss Poor”.
But worse than that were the really poor folk who couldn’t even afford to buy a pot…
They “didn’t have a pot to piss in” and were the lowest of the low.
The next time you are washing your hands and complain because the water temperature
Isn’t just how you like it, think about how things used to be.
Here are some facts about the not-so-distant past:
Most people got married in June because they took their yearly bath in May,
And they still smelled pretty good by June.. However, since they were starting to smell,
brides carried a bouquet of flowers to hide the body odor.
Hence the custom today of carrying a bouquet when getting married.
Baths consisted of a big tub filled with hot water.
The man of the house had the privilege of the nice clean water,
Then all the other sons and men, then the women and finally the children.
Last of all the babies.
By then the water was so dirty you could actually lose someone in it.
Hence the saying, “Don’t throw the baby out with the bath water!”
Houses had thatched roofs-thick straw-piled high, with no wood underneath.
It was the only place for animals to get warm, so all the cats and other small animals
(mice, bugs) lived in the roof.
When it rained it became slippery and sometimes the animals would slip and fall off the roof.
Hence the saying, “It’s raining cats and dogs.”
There was nothing to stop things from falling into the house.
This posed a real problem in the bedroom where bugs and other droppings
Could mess up your nice clean bed.
Hence, a bed with big posts and a sheet hung over the top afforded some protection.
That’s how canopy beds came into existence.
The floor was dirt. Only the wealthy had something other than dirt.
Hence the saying, “Dirt poor.” The wealthy had slate floors that would get slippery
In the winter when wet, so they spread thresh (straw) on the floor to help keep their footing..
As the winter wore on, they added more thresh until, when you opened the door,
It would all start slipping outside. A piece of wood was placed in the entrance-way.
Hence: a thresh hold.
(Getting quite an education, aren’t you?)
In those old days, they cooked in the kitchen with a big kettle that always hung over the fire.
Every day they lit the fire and added things to the pot. They ate mostly vegetables
And did not get much meat. They would eat the stew for dinner, leaving leftovers
In the pot to get cold overnight and then start over the next day.
Sometimes stew had food in it that had been there for quite a while.
Hence the rhyme:
“Peas porridge hot, peas porridge cold, peas porridge in the pot nine days old.”
Sometimes they could obtain pork, which made them feel quite special.
When visitors came over, they would hang up their bacon to show off.
It was a sign of wealth that a man could, “bring home the bacon.”
They would cut off a little to share with guests
And would all sit around and chew the fat.
Those with money had plates made of pewter.
Food with high acid content caused some of the lead to leach onto the food, causing lead poisoning death.
This happened most often with tomatoes,
so for the next 400 years or so, tomatoes were considered poisonous.
Bread was divided according to status..
Workers got the burnt bottom of the loaf, the family got the middle,
and guests got the top, or the upper crust.
Lead cups were used to drink ale or whisky.
The combination would sometimes knock the imbibers out for a couple of days..
Someone walking along the road would take them for dead and prepare them for burial.
They were laid out on the kitchen table for a couple of days and the family would gather around
and eat and drink and wait and see if they would wake up.
Hence the custom; “holding a wake.”
England is old and small and the local folks started running out of places to bury people.
So they would dig up coffins and would take the bones to a bone-house, and reuse the grave.
When reopening these coffins, 1 out of 25 coffins were found to have scratch marks on the inside and they realized they had ben burying people alive.
So they would tie a string on the wrist of the corpse, lead it through the coffin and up through the ground and tie it to a bell.
Someone would have to sit out in the graveyard all night (the graveyard shift) to listen for the bell; thus, someone could be,
“saved by the bell” or was “considered a dead ringer.”
And that’s the truth.
Now, whoever said history was boring!!!
Subject: July 2013 – The Country of Texas
[If this were to become a reality, Texans would have to cope with an influx of former fellow Americans flooding into their country in the multi-millions. These, in turn, would insist that all south of the border illegals be deported immediately to make room for the newly arrived refugees from B. Hussein’s USSA dictatorship. Texas would become an economic GIANT and a terrific threat to the Hussein dictatorship Bto the north…………… ‘something to think about’ indeed.]
Please note that Texas is the only state with a legal right to secede from the Union. (Reference the Texas-American Annexation Treaty of 1848.)
We Texans love y’all, but we’ll probably have to take action if Barack Obama wins the election. We’ll miss you too.
Here is what can happen:
1: Barack Hussein Obama is President of the United States, and Texas secedes from the Union in summer of 2013.
2: George W. Bush will become the President of the Republic of Texas . You might not think that he talks too pretty, but we haven’t had another terrorist attack, and the economy was fine until the effects of the Democrats lowering the qualifications for home loans came to roost.
So what does Texas have to do to survive as a Republic?
1. NASA is just south of Houston, Texas. We will control the space industry.
2. We refine over 85% of the gasoline in the United States .
3. Defense Industry – we have over 65% of it. The term “Don’t mess with Texas,” will take on a whole new meaning.
4. Oil – we can supply all the oil that the Republic of Texas will need for the next 300 years. What will the other states do? Gee, we don’t know. Why not ask Obama?
5. Natural Gas – again we have all we need, and it’s too bad about those Northern States. John Kerry and Al Gore will have to figure out a way to keep them warm….
6. Computer Industry – we lead the nation in producing computer chips and communications equipment – small companies like Texas Instruments, Dell Computer, EDS, Raytheon, National Semiconductor, Motorola, Intel, AMD, Atmel, Applied Materials, Ball Microconductor, Dallas Semiconductor, Nortel, Alcatel, etc, etc. The list goes on and on.
7. Medical Care – We have the research centers for cancer research, the best burn centers and the top trauma units in the world, as well as other large health centers. The Houston Medical Center alone employs over 65,000 people.
8. We have enough colleges to keep us getting smarter: University of Texas, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, Texas Christian, Rice, SMU, University of Dallas, University of Houston, Baylor, UNT (University of North Texas), Texas Women’s University, etc. Ivy grows better in the South anyway.
9. We have an intelligent and energetic work force, and it isn’t restricted by a bunch of unions. Here in Texas, it’s a “Right to Work” State and therefore, it’s every man and women for themselves. We just go out and get the job done. And if we don’t like the way one company operates, we get a job somewhere else.
10. We have essential control of the paper, plastics, and insurance industries, etc.
11. In case of a foreign invasion, we have the Texas National Guard, the Texas Air National Guard, and several military bases. We don’t have an Army, but since everybody down here has at least six rifles and a pile of ammo, we can raise an Army in 24 hours if we need one. If the situation really gets bad, we can always call the Department of Public Safety and ask them to send over the Texas Rangers.
12. We are totally self-sufficient in beef, poultry, hogs, and several types of grain, fruit and vegetables, and let’s not forget seafood from the Gulf. Also, everybody down here knows how to cook them so that they taste good. Don’t need any food.
13. Three of the ten largest cities in the United States, and twenty-three of the 100 largest cities in the United States are located in Texas. And Texas also has more land than California, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Massachusetts, Maryland, Rhode Island and Vermont combined.
14. Trade: Three of the ten largest ports in the United States are located in Texas.
15. We also manufacture cars down here, but we don’t need to. You see, nothing rusts, so our vehicles stay beautiful and run well for decades.
This just names a few of the items that will keep the Republic of Texas in good shape. There isn’t a thing out there that we need and don’t have.
Now to the rest of the United States under President Obama: Since you won’t have the refineries to get gas for your cars, only President Obama will be able to drive around in his big 5 mpg SUV. The rest of the United States will have to walk or ride bikes.
You won’t have any TV as the Space Center in Houston will cut off satellite communications. You won’t have any natural gas to heat your homes, but since Mr. Obama has predicted global warming, you will not need the gas as long as you survive the 2000 years it will take to get enough heat from Global Warming.
The People of Texas
P.S. This is not a threatening letter – just a note to give you something to think about!
2. I got a call from a Kansas Congressman’s (Moore) staffer (Howard Bauleke), who wanted to go to Capetown. I started to explain the length of the flight and the passport information, and then he interrupted me with, ”I’m not trying to make you look stupid, but Capetown is in Massachusetts .”
is in Massachusetts, Capetown is in Africa ”
His response — click.
3. A senior Vermont Congressman (Bernie Sanders) called, furious about a Florida package we did. I asked what was wrong with the vacation in Orlando. He said he was expecting an ocean-view room. I tried to explain that’s not possible, since Orlando is in the middle of the
He replied, ‘don’t lie to me, I looked on the map and Florida is a very thin state!” (OMG)
4. I got a call from a lawmaker’s wife (Landra Reid) who asked, ”Is it possible to see England from Canada?”
I said, ”No.”
She said, ”But they look so close on the map.” (OMG, again!)
5. An aide for a cabinet member(Janet Napolitano) once called and asked if he could rent a car in Dallas. I pulled up the reservation and noticed he had only a 1-hour layover in Dallas. When I asked him why he wanted to rent a car, he said, ”I heard Dallas was a big airport, and we will need a car to drive between gates to save time.”
6. An Illinois Congresswoman (Jan Schakowsky) called last week. She needed to know how it was possible that her flight from Detroit left at 8:30 a.m., and got to Chicago at 8:33 a.m.
I explained that Michigan was an hour ahead of Illinois, but she couldn’t understand the concept of time zones. Finally, I told her the plane went fast, and she bought that.
7. A New York lawmaker, (Jerrold Nadler) called and asked, ”Do airlines put your physical description on your bag so they know whose luggage belongs to whom?”
I said, ‘No, why do you ask?’
He replied, ”Well, when I checked in with the airline, they put a tag on my luggage that said (FAT), and I’m overweight. I think that’s very rude!”
After putting him on hold for a minute, while I looked into it, (I was dying laughing), I came back and explained the city code for Fresno, CA. is (FAT – Fresno Air Terminal), and the airline was just putting a destination tag on his luggage.
8. A Senator John Kerry aide (Lindsay Ross) called to inquire about a trip package to Hawaii. After going over all the cost info, she asked, ”Would it be cheaper to fly to California and then take the train to Hawaii ?”
9. I just got off the phone with a freshman Congressman, Bobby Bright (D) from Alabama who asked, ”How do I know which plane to get on?”
I asked him what exactly he meant, to which he replied, ”I was told my flight number is 823, but none of these planes have numbers on them.”
10. Senator Dianne Feinstein called and said, ”I need to fly to Pepsi-Cola, Florida. Do I have to get on one of those little computer planes?”
I asked if she meant fly to Pensacola, FL on a commuter plane.
She said, ”Yeah, whatever, smarty!”
11. Mary Landrieu LA. Senator called and had a question about the documents she needed in order to fly to China. After a lengthy discussion about passports, I reminded her that she needed a visa.
‘Oh, no I don’t. I’ve been to China many times and never had to have one of those.”
I double checked and sure enough, her stay required a visa. When I told her this she said, ”Look, I’ve been to China four times and every time they have accepted my American Express!”
12. A New Jersey Congressman (John Adler) called to make reservations, ”I want to go from Chicago to Rhino, New York.”
I was at a loss for words. Finally, I said, ”Are you sure that’s the name of the town?”
‘Yes, what flights do you have?” replied the man.
After some searching, I came back with, ”I’m sorry, sir, I’ve looked up every airport code in the country and can’t find a rhino anywhere.”
”The man retorted, ”Oh, don’t be silly! Everyone knows where it is. Check your map!”
So I scoured a map of the state of New York and finally offered, ”You don’t mean Buffalo, do you?”
The reply? ”Whatever! I knew it was a big animal.”
Could anyone be this DUMB?
THEY WALK AMONG US, ARE IN POLITICS, CONTINUE TO BREED and THEY CAN VOTE.
Back in March, Bill O’Reilly proclaimed that the Supreme Court would not uphold the individual mandate in President Obama‘s Affordable Care Act. If proven wrong, he said he would “apologize for being an idiot.” On Monday night, he did just that, conceding that he failed to take into account Chief Justice John Roberts‘ taxation argument.
Bill “I’m not really sorry, but I am a man of my word, so I apologize for not factoring in the John Roberts situation. Truthfully, I never in a million years would thought the chief justice would go beyond the scope of the commerce clause to date and into taxation. I may be an idiot for not considering that”. (Note: ignorance doesn’t make you an idiot, just ignorant to the real reason listed below, now don’t be stubborn)
The apology and ensuing media critique below, via Fox News:
Read: Bill Apologizes
The reality is Fox many times tries to “seed” the viewers with a direction.
Over and over again they convince the viewers, we’ve beat up Obama and health care is stopped, it is only Nancy Pelosi who puts her faith in the Dalai Lama and the sand mandola occult cerimoney being performed right on Capitol Hill, and guess what, Nancy is attributed for pulling that off single handed… well she actually had a little help from those dark friends that were evoked during the tibetan ritual.
(again, WHY DID NO ONE REPORT ON THE OCCULT ACTIVITY GOING ON DURING THE HEALTH CARE VOTE, RIGHT OUTSIDE THEIR WINDOW ON THEIR PROPERTY?)
Then once again, Bill says: don’t worry, don’t worry the Supreme court will strike it down… and once again, Nancy turns to her god, the Dalai Lama and the tibetan dark arts, and guess what? All the Fox viewers are caught completly off guard once again…
Why? because of the level of witchcraft being used. Glenn Beck was also warned he would be off Fox if he didn’t listen… he didn’t, he’s off Fox…
Anyone else tired of listening to Fox trying to stir it up once again but not willing to deal with the root of the problem?
Perhaps it’s time to stop putting all your faith in Fox as if they alone can save you?
Support ICOTG and make a difference
10 Curious Micro-nations banks and your money