Dr Fauci was the highest paid member of the federal government. In 2019, he earned $417,608. This made him more highly paid than the President on $400,000. Federal salary data is available on OpenTheBooks.com via Freedom of Information Act requests. The data only gives figures for salaries funded by the US taxpayer.
Last August in an interview, Dr Fauci was asked if he had money invested in vaccines. The doctor laughed and replied, “no, I got zero! I am a government worker. I have a government salary.”
However, he failed to add that as the highest paid government worker he has already earned $3.6 million between 2010 and 2019.
Read More: Forbes
One of Biden’s first acts as President was to sign an executive order halting the Keystone Pipeline.
“This is a major infrastructure project that President Biden killed six hours into his presidency,” Sen. Steve Daines, R-Mont said. “It’s outrageous and it’s going to get worse.”
Sen Daines criticized the President warning the decision was putting “Saudi Arabia first.”
Read More: Fox News
Biden signs 17 executive orders hours after entering the Oval Office. In doing so he sweeps aside some of President Trump’s more controversial policies.
- Revoking travel bans on some Muslim majority countries
- The halting of the US-Mexico border wall construction
- Directed the Department of Homeland Security and the Department of Justice to take appropriate measures to fortify Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA).
- Revoking orders to exclude undocumented individuals from the census and apportionment of Congressional representatives.
- Memorandum reinstating deportation protections for Liberian immigrants
- Establishing a position of coordinator of the COVID-19 response
- Masks must be worn on federal property
- Reversal of the order removing the US from the World Health Organisation
- Executive order extending moratorium on evictions and foreclosures
- A pause on student loans
- Rejoining the Paris Climate Accords
- Stopping the Keystone Pipeline ang halting leasing for gas and oil permits in the Arctic.
- The promotion of racial equality
- An order barring discrimination based on gender and sex
- Executive order requiring ethics pledge for government appointees
- Memorandum “modernizing” regulatory review
Read More: The Hill
Bill and Melinda Gates are now the biggest owners of farmland in the US. According to Land Report they own 242,000 acres of farmland.
The Gates Foundation has been interested in agriculture in Africa. In the US Gates has sought to diversify his personal assets.
Read More: Fox Business