19 Dead In Terror Attack At Ariana Grande Concert In UK’s Manchester

HIGHLIGHTS
Incident took place outside the venue in a public space: Manchester Arena

Theresa May has condemned the “appalling terrorist attack”

Train services to and from Manchester Victoria Station had been cancelled

MANCHESTER: Nineteen people have been killed in a suspected terrorist attack during a pop concert by US star Ariana Grande in the northwest English city of Manchester, police said Tuesday.

There were scenes of panic as Grande’s audience of youthful fans fled the 21,000-capacity venue after what eyewitnesses described as a “huge bomb-like bang” in the foyer area at the end of the concert.

A fleet of ambulances was seen rushing to the venue and bomb disposal teams were dispatched soon after, as city residents opened up their doors to stranded concert-goers after train services were shut down.

“So far 19 people have been confirmed dead, with around 50 others injured. This is currently being treated as a terrorist incident until police know otherwise,” police said in a statement.

READ MORE

3 Arrested In Fentanyl Bust On Long Island


GREAT NECK, N.Y. (CBSNewYork/AP) — The sale of $19,000 in drugs to undercover Long Island police officers has led authorities to a massive operation that they say had been supplying the entire East Coast with drug paraphernalia and packaging.

Nassau County police and U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration agents on Wednesday arrested three men in Great Neck who allegedly attempted to sell ketamine and fentanyl to undercover officers.

Authorities raided the men’s storage facility in Queens and found 2.5 million glassine envelopes commonly used to package drugs like cocaine and heroin, Newsday reported.

Several people have been struck by a car in Times Square « CBS New York

At least 19 people were injured after being struck by a red Honda Accord before it came to a stop by crashing into steel barriers at 45th and 7th Avenue.

The NYPD says the motive is not terror, but possibly a DWI, according to the NYPD. The driver, a 26-year-old man from the Bronx has two prior DWIs, according to the NYPD. He has been taken into custody and is being tested for drugs and alcohol.

“Traffic in the area is an absolute nightmare, they’ve got the whole vicinity blocked off. Buildings have been evacuated and Times Square is pretty much under lockdown, Gainer reported.“Everyone was just kind of hanging out and the car just came and hit the pole out of nowhere, a witness told Gainer. “People were going to the scene to check it out. There was actually a guy trapped in the car. Within 45 seconds [first responders] were on the scene. “People were concerned it was gonna be a bomb.”

President Trump has been made aware of the situation, White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer tweeted.

“I’m scared, it’s very surprising but scary at the same time. Just how one person may end up doing this out of the blue,” said another witness. He also said he heard a “huge bang” when the crash happened.

“The car just came really fast and injured a lot of people. We actually saw the people in the ground and tried to help but we couldn’t do anything.”

“It made like a path and that’s it,” another witness told Gainer. “They caught the person after a couple of seconds. It’s really tragic. .. Some woman in front of us she died and lot of people had serious injuries. Blood everywhere, we kept looking at ourselves like what can we do. But the police came really fast. I just feel like everybody had no reaction because we tried to help .. it’s just like people on the ground hit by a car, there’s not much we could do and everybody was like really stunned and we didn’t know what to do. It was really a terrible scene.”

“There was a lot of tourists here buying tickets for Phantom of the Opera because there’s a 2 p.m. show,” a witness told CBS2’s Janelle Burrell. “Also a lot of people sitting and having lunch and talking, it was a nice day. What happened was a surprise, I just heard the sound of the car on fire … It happened so fast, it was a lot of smoke and fire, you couldn’t see nothing. … It was a very big surprise, I was scared because I remember Paris and I was scared to get closer.

Gov. Andrew Cuomo is at the scene and will be holding a news conference shortly.

Source: Several people have been struck by a car in Times Square « CBS New York

After 6 Deadly Islamic Attacks and 130 Deaths in 3 Years – Paris Votes 90% for Macron

After 6 Deadly Islamic Attacks and 130 Deaths in 3 Years – Paris Votes 90% for MacronJim Hoft May 7th, 2017 5:11 pm 513 CommentsAn Islamic State terrorist killed one policeman and injured two others in an attack on the Champs Elysees in central Paris in April 2017.Three police officers were shot, one was killed in the attack.ISIS took credit for the deadly attack.This was the sixth deadly terrorist attack in Paris in the last three years with over 130 dead in Paris alone.And this was the 21st deadly Islamic terrorist attack in France since the deadly Charlie Hebdo attacks in January 2015.Islamists murdered seventeen people including eight employees at Charlie Hebdo.At least 238 people have died in Islamist attacks in France since January 2015.On Sunday Paris voters chose the moderate status-quo candidate Emmanuel Macron over the fierce defender of France Marine Le Pen.Macron won 90% of the vote in Paris.You can’t fix stupid.

Source: After 6 Deadly Islamic Attacks and 130 Deaths in 3 Years – Paris Votes 90% for Macron

Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski are engaged


The first couple of cable news, Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski, are engaged to be married, sources have exclusively confirmed to Page Six.

The MSNBC “Morning Joe” co-hosts got engaged this past weekend during a romantic trip to the south of France and Monaco to celebrate Brzezinski’s 50th birthday.

We’re told Scarborough, 54, got down on one knee and proposed at the scenic Bar Bellini at the Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc in Antibes, which has a breathtaking moonlit outdoor terrace overlooking the Mediterranean Sea.

A source told us, “Joe got down on one knee and proposed old-fashioned-style with a ring. Of course, Mika accepted. They came back from the trip on Cloud Nine.” The source added, “There are no wedding plans as of yet, they are just telling their families the happy news.”

A source close to Brzezinski said, “Mika turned 50 and realized she wanted to move forward with her life and spend every minute with Joe, and not just at work.”

A friend of Joe’s added, “He’s had a rough few years with his divorce and the passing of his father, but he’s been the happiest he’s ever been these last few months with Mika.” Reps for the couple and NBC declined to comment.

Page Six exclusively reported the on-air couple was involved in a secret romance in June last year after Brzezinski and her husband of 23 years, James Hoffer, divorced. They have two daughters. Scarborough divorced Susan Waren, a former aide to former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, in 2013 after a 12-year marriage. It was his second divorce and he has four children.

But the couple has remained coy about their romance.

He told The Hollywood Reporter last month, “We have a crackling on-air chemistry, and a crackling off-air chemistry, too.” That chemistry has made for great viewing and ratings. Scarborough is an outspoken Republican while Brzezinski is a Democrat.

Just before their romantic trip, the two got into an on-air lovers’ tiff: Scarborough tore into Brzezinski, calling her “snotty” and “rude” for interrupting him. He later jokingly apologized on Twitter.

Source

Trump and Putin vow to take on Syria, North Korea together | New York Post

President Trump and Russian strongman Vladimir Putin will work together to end the Syrian civil war and stop the suffering in the battle-scarred country, the White House said Tuesday.The pair spoke by phone in their first known conversation since the US missile strikes on a Syrian air base that sparked new tensions between Washington and Moscow, and the White House said the pair agreed that the suffering in Syria had gone on long enough.“All parties must do what they can to end the violence,” the pair agreed, according to a White House statement.The US will send a representative to ongoing peace talks being held in Kazakhstan, the administration said.Trump and Putin also discussed escalating tensions in North Korea and how the two countries could help defuse the dangerous situation.And they also said they would try to schedule a meeting this July in Germany.The early afternoon discussion was focused on Syria’s six-year conflict, which has left hundreds of thousands dead and displaced millions more.Despite having previously warned against US intervention in Syria, Trump ordered the strikes against Syrian government targets in early April after accusing the regime of using chemical weapons in a deadly attack on civilians.The US action was accompanied by a dramatic shift in the Trump administration’s rhetoric toward Russia, one of the Syrian government’s most important benefactors.Trump, who spent months touting the prospect of warmer ties with Putin, declared after the strikes that the relationship between the US and Russia “may be at an all-time low.”Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley also sharply condemned Moscow’s role in supporting Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.Yet Trump has continued to hold out the prospect of a stronger relationship with Russia, which was a cornerstone of his foreign policy platform as a presidential candidate.He took to Twitter days after the Syria strikes to say that “things will work out fine” between the US and Russia and “everyone will come to their senses.”Trump and Putin spoke one day before a new round of Russian-led talks on the Syria crisis begins in Kazakhstan.

Source: Trump and Putin vow to take on Syria, North Korea together | New York Post

Upper East Side high-rise suicide was acclaimed author | New York Post

The elderly woman who jumped to her death from a ritzy Upper East Side apartment building over the weekend was an acclaimed author whose life read like one of her books, police sources said Monday.Jean Stein, 83, lived her life among and wrote books about New York and Hollywood’s elite.She jumped to her death from her 15th-floor bedroom balcony and landed on an eighth-floor terrace at 10 Gracie Square around 10:30 a.m. Sunday, police sources said.Stein suffered from depression and had attempted to kill herself in the past, sources said.Her first marriage was in 1958 to William Vanden Heuvel, a lawyer who worked in the Justice Department under Robert F. Kennedy. They had two daughters.In 1985, she married Torsten Wiesel, who was a co-recipient with David Hubel of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in 1981. They were married until 2007.
Stein is best known for writing “Edie: American Girl” in 1982, a book about Edie Sedgwick, artist Andy Warhol’s muse.

Just two years ago, in 2016, she published “West of Eden: An American Place,” a tale of Hollywood told through the eyes of insiders, including Lauren Bacall, Arthur Miller, Dennis Hopper, Frank Gehry, Ring Lardner and Joan Didion.

Born in Los Angeles in 1934, Stein came to the Big Apple to attend Miss Hewitt’s Classes, a private school on the Upper East Side that would later become the Hewitt School.

Stein then attended Wellesley College in Boston for two years before switching to the Sorbonne in Paris. At age 19, she met author William Faulkner, then 56, during a vacation in St. Moritz in 1953.

Years later, she told People Magazine that she had a relationship with the married author.

“He had a great influence on my life,” she told the magazine in 1982. “He gave me a sense of values.”

She interviewed Faulkner in 1956 for The Paris Review.

In 1970, Stein published “American Journey, The Times of Robert Kennedy.”

In “West of Eden,” Stein wrote of growing up in her family’s Beverly Hills mansion, known as Misty Mountain: “I had the sense that my world was make-believe.”

Source: Upper East Side high-rise suicide was acclaimed author | New York Post

One World Order, Rothschild, Media Blackout, Europe, Paedophile, Cohn Bedit, Emmanuel Macron, French Elections… This is big

Rothschild the Largest Bank in Europe who controls the French and Europe media, funded accused pedophil Cohn Bedit French-German campaign. Should Emmanuel Macron win French elections, he (Macron) has been instructed to put Bedit in top government seat to help Rothschild banking establish their goal of the one world order. Donald Trump was a total surprise to the powers that be and they do not want a repeat of Brexit, namely Frexit. French controlled media has a “Black Out” order and the government has blocked many weblinks prior to the French Election.

Wikipedia Cohn Bedit as follows:
Daniel Marc Cohn-Bendit (French: [kɔn bɛndit]; German: [koːn ˈbɛndiːt]; born 4 April 1945) is a French-German politician. He was a student leader during the unrest of May 1968 in France and was also known during that time as Dany le Rouge (French for “Danny the Red”, because of both his politics and the colour of his hair). He was co-president of the group European Greens–European Free Alliance in the European Parliament. He co-chairs the Spinelli Group, a European parliament intergroup aiming at relaunching the federalist project in Europe…

On Pedophile:
Cohn-Bendit published a number of provocative statements regarding “sex with children” in the 1970s and early 1980s, notably in his 1975 book The Great Bazaar (Der grosse Basar) where he describes erotic encounters with five-year-olds in his time as a teacher in an anti-authoritarian kindergarten.

Since at least 2001, Cohn-Bendit has been accused of defending paedophilia during the 1970s. This controversy re-surfaced in 2013: as Cohn-Bendit received the Theodor Heuss Prize, there was a rally by anti-paedophilia activists. The president of Germany’s Federal Constitutional Court cited the book as grounds for his refusal to give the speech at the awards ceremony. The affair triggered wider research into the pro-pedophilia activism which prevailed in the German Green Party (without direct involvement on the part of Cohn-Bendit) well into the 1980s.

An article in the Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung uncovered several “repulsive” passages in Pflasterstrand, a leftist magazine for which Cohn-Bendit was, under press law, responsible. It cited a 1978 defence of Cohn-Bendit’s of this editorial practice, as well as an appearance of Cohn-Bendit in a French television talk-show in 1982 where he described a five-year-old undressing herself as an “erotic game”. Cohn-Bendit reacted to these allegations by claiming that his descriptions of erotic encounters with pre-pubescent girls were not based on true events but were merely intended as what he today calls “obnoxious provocation” aimed at questioning sexual morals at the time that “shouldn’t have been written that way”

Full Article