Category Archives: News

The News

NBC wants to be ‘the next Fox News,’ insiders say

Media insiders are buzzing that Andy Lack wants NBC to become “the next Fox News” after he poached cable stars Greta Van Susteren and Megyn Kelly from the network.

“He believes he’s building MSNBC and NBC into the next Fox. It seems the network wants to take a more conservative tone,” a source said.

Kelly was hired at NBC without an official time slot, but Page Six exclusively revealed she would be taking over the “9 a.m. or 10 a.m. hour” of “Today” in September.

We’re told she is getting paid about $12 million a year for the gig, which will include a Sunday talk show.

Some fear Kelly may not be worth the bucks since her Fox replacement Tucker Carlson nearly doubled her ratings on Fox News after her departure.

We hear MSNBC anchor Joy Reid may also be on the chopping block.

“They haven’t renewed her contract. She’s been working without a contract for at least a month,” an insider told us.

An MSNBC spokesperson, however, insisted that Reid “is working under contract. And the network wants her to stay.”

A rep for NBC said, “The only thing Andy Lack is interested in ‘tilting toward’ is even more good journalism.”

ORIGIONAL

MUSLIM PRESIDENT OBAMA: quietly sent $221 million to the Palestinian Authority hours before leaving office

Officials say the Obama administration in its waning hours defied Republican opposition and quietly released $221 million to the Palestinian Authority.

GOP members of Congress had been holding up the money.

A State Department official and several congressional aides say the outgoing administration formally notified Congress it would spend the money Friday morning, just before Donald Trump became president.

More than $227 million in foreign affairs funding was released at the time, including $4 million for climate change programs and $1.25 million for U.N. organizations.

At least two GOP lawmakers had placed holds on the Palestinian funds. Congressional holds are generally respected by the executive branch but not the defiant Muslim Obama.

READ FULL

Black Man, Kari Bazemore, Slashes White Girl on her way to work at Whole Foods.

The 24-year-old was on her way to work at Whole Foods when the attack occurred in the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan
At about 6am, a stranger walked up and cut her face with a sharp object
She then ran into the 24-hour Malibu Diner on Seventh Avenue near West 24th Street for help, saying she was attacked on the sidewalk
She was taken to Bellevue Hospital where she received seven stitches
The attacker fled the scene and has not been apprehended

READ MORE

O’Reilly: At Least 3 Media Orgs Have ‘Ordered Employees to Destroy Trump’***Revised*** like Psalm 2:2

At least three media organizations have “ordered their employees to destroy Donald Trump,” Bill O’Reilly said this morning.

Sitting down with Bill Hemmer to analyze last night’s second debate between Trump and Hillary Clinton, O’Reilly said he’s “100 percent convinced” of the media plot against Trump.

“I’m talking about big conglomerates. … News organizations have sent, not officially but through the corporate grapevine, [word] that we don’t want anybody supporting Trump. If you study it, you can see which ones they are,” he said.

O’Reilly said the first 30 minutes were crucial for Trump after the 2005 hot mic comments about groping women’s genitals surfaced on Friday.

“That was the key to Donald Trump’s life. Not just the presidential race, his life. If he had faltered in those first 30 minutes, his brand was done, he was done and the election was over and everything. But he didn’t falter. He took what came at him and he turned it into at least a stalemate,” said O’Reilly, calling that portion a “huge win” for Trump.

He said Trump was then able to go on offense for much of the final hour, “sometimes effectively, sometimes not.”

King James Bible
Psalm 2:2-
The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter’s vessel.Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

READ FULL

Pipe bomb explodes at NJ Marines charity run

A pipe bomb exploded Saturday morning before a 5k charity run in honor of the U.S. Marines in Seaside Park, N.J., according to the Associated Press.

Local authorities said no injuries were reported.

The bomb was located in a plastic trash can and was apparently timed to explode during the race. However, the start of the charity run was delayed after officials spotted an unattended backpack nearby.

Authorities are investigating at least one more potential explosive device and are urging the public to stay clear of the area.

“There were multiple devices wired together. The one went off and the others did not,” said Ocean County Prosecutor’s spokesman Al Della Fave in an interview with CNN.

“Ive been told [there were] two to three additional devices.”

He added that if the blast happened minutes later “there would have been a good number of people running past that explosive device.”

ORIGIONAL

29 injured in explosion on Chelsea street; second device safely removed: ‘This was an intentional act’

pressure-cooker

A pressure cooker device was found four blocks away where an explosion in Chelsea injured 29 people. (CNN)

CHELSEA, Manhattan — Twenty-nine people were injured in an “intentional” explosion in the heart of Chelsea Saturday night, jolting a bustling neighborhood teeming with restaurants, bars and pedestrians and alarming the city on what had been a calm weekend evening.

“This was an intentional act,” Mayor Bill de Blasio said at a news conference Saturday night. He said there is no known link to terrorism or the explosion that happened in Seaside Park, N.J. earlier Saturday. “New Yorkers will not be intimidated. We will not let anyone change who we are or how we go about our lives.”

Governor Andrew Cuomo also emphasized in a press conference Sunday early investigation shows no link to international terrorism.

“Bomb explosion in New York is an act of terrorism, but it’s not linked to international terrorism,” Cuomo said. There is no link found yet to international groups such as ISIS.

The 29 people injured in the blast have been released from the hospital. Cuomo said the explosion caused “significant damage” in the Chelsea neighborhood, but said, “When you see the amount of damage, we really were lucky that there were no fatalities.”

A secondary device — a pressure cooker with dark colored wiring protruding, connected by silver duct tape to what appears to be a cellphone — was safely removed early Sunday by the NYPD Bomb Squad according to police sources.

READ FULL

Iran May Have Received as Much as $33.6 Billion in Cash, Gold Payments From U.S.

New questions emerge on several billions paid out to Iran by Obama admin

Iran may have received an additional $33.6 billion in secret cash and gold payments facilitated by the Obama administration between 2014 and 2016, according to testimony provided before Congress by an expert on last summer’s nuclear agreement with Iran.

Between January 2014 and July 2015, when the Obama administration was hammering out the final details of the nuclear accord, Iran was paid $700 million every month from funds that had previously been frozen by U.S. sanctions.

A total of $11.9 billion was ultimately paid to Iran, but the details surrounding these payments remain shrouded in mystery, according to Mark Dubowitz, executive director at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies.

In total, “Iran may have received as much as $33.6 billion in cash or in gold and other precious metals,” Dubowitz disclosed.

New questions about these payments are emerging following confirmation from top Obama administration officials on Thursday that it was forced to pay Iran $1.7 billion in cash prior to the release of several U.S. hostages earlier this year. The administration insisted that cash had to be used for this payment.

READ FULL

Goldman Sachs bans employee donations to Trump, not Clinton

Goldman Sachs has banned partners of the firm from donating money to Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, multiple sources reported late Tuesday.

“The policy change is also meant to minimize potential reputational damage caused by any false perception that the firm is attempting to circumvent pay-to-play rules, particularly given partners’ seniority and visibility,” the firm wrote in the memo to employees. “All failures to pre-clear political activities as outlined below are taken seriously and violations may result in disciplinary action.”

But what Goldman Sachs has not clarified is why top employees are still allowed to financially support Hillary Clinton’s Democratic bid. The rule, effective Sept. 1, said “any federal candidate who is a sitting state or local official (e.g., governor running for president or vice president, such as the Trump/Pence ticket, or mayor running for Congress), including their Political Action Committees (PACs)” are not allowed to receive donations from the firm’s 467 partners.

Trump’s team is expected to give the company grief for the policy since it allows Hillary Clinton’s running mate, Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine, to receive financial support because he is not considered a local official under Goldman’s rules. Contrastingly, Trump’s vice presidential nominee Mike Pence is ineligible for donations because of his position as governor of Indiana.

READ FULL

YOUTUBE DECLAIRS WAR ON POLITICALLY INCORRECT OPINIONS

Google-owned platform demonetizes “controversial” content

A new “advertiser friendly” policy introduced by YouTube will punish those who express politically incorrect opinions or dare to offend viewers by de-monetizing their content.
The new rules have sparked an outcry from the YouTube community because they are so incredibly restrictive.
YouTube will now retain the right to demonetize any videos that contain, “Controversial or sensitive subjects and events, including subjects related to war, political conflicts, natural disasters and tragedies, even if graphic imagery is not shown.”
“Inappropriate language, including harassment, profanity and vulgar language,” is also being demonetized.

Screen Shot 2016-09-02 at 2.29.58 AM

YouTube’s new policy will completely disincentivize YouTubers from discussing politically incorrect topics or expressing controversial opinions because they know they will be punished for doing so. Many YouTubers make a living off their channel and will therefore be walking on eggshells to avoid the company’s stringent new rules.
The new policy bears some hallmarks of the Communist Chinese government’s “social credit score system,” whereby Internet users are punished by private companies and their peers for expressing unpopular views on social media.
The move is primarily designed to scare away YouTubers from making anti-establishment political content, but prominent YouTubers are already reporting that videos on everything from acne solutions to tips on combating depression are being demonetized because they are not “advertiser friendly”.
“The channels that self-identify as vulnerable by these advertising guidelines seem to be news channels covering sensitive real-world topics,”reports Kotaku.

Prominent YouTuber Philip DeFranco responded to the controversy by vowing, “I’m not going to censor myself,” despite the fact that dozens of his videos have already been demonetized.
Google-owned YouTube is of course a private company and can enforce any rules it likes, but with the advent of such corporations becoming so large (more powerful than countries in some cases), in addition to them insisting on being treated as a public utility, the move is a massive stab in the back for the content creators who helped build the platform in the first place.
As Matt Drudge warned about when he appeared on the Alex Jones Show nearly a year ago, creators allowing their content to be swallowed up by social media ghettos was always going to lead to this outcome.

“I don’t know why they’ve been successful in pushing everybody into these little ghettos, these Facebooks, these Tweets, these Instagrams,” Drudge told Jones. “This is ghetto, this is corporate; they’re taking your energy and you’re getting nothing in return.”
The video below sums up the impact the new rules will have on YouTube unless they are reversed.

FULL

WILL OBAMA AND CLINTON HAVE DEMOCRAT CONTROLLED HOMELAND SECURITY CONTROL THE ELECTIONS

Talk about the One World Global Government wanting to take down America at any cost… Folks you can’t make this sh_t up !!

And it’s really happening in America even before they confiscate the guns… Un Believable…

This all happened after CLINTONS RATINGS TANK IN AUGUST

Even before the FBI identified new cyber attacks on two separate state election boards, the Department of Homeland Security began considering declaring the election a “critical infrastructure,” giving it the same control over security it has over Wall Street and and the electric power grid.

The latest admissions of attacks could speed up that effort possibly including the upcoming presidential election, according to officials.

“We should carefully consider whether our election system, our election process, is critical infrastructure like the financial sector, like the power grid,” Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson said.

“There’s a vital national interest in our election process, so I do think we need to consider whether it should be considered by my department and others critical infrastructure,” he said at media conference earlier this month hosted by the Christian Science Monitor.

DHS has a vital security role in 16 areas of critical infrastructure and they provide a model for what the department and Johnson could have in mind for the election.

DHS describes it this way on their website: “There are 16 critical infrastructure sectors whose assets, systems, and networks, whether physical or virtual, are considered so vital to the United States that their incapacitation or destruction would have a debilitating effect on security, national economic security, national public health or safety, or any combination thereof.”

A White House policy directive adds, “The federal government also has a responsibility to strengthen the security and resilience of its own critical infrastructure, for the continuity of national essential functions, and to organize itself to partner effectively with and add value to the security and resilience efforts of critical infrastructure owners and operators.”

At the time, Johnson did not mention specific security issues, but the FBI has since cited one hack and another attempt.

Johnson also said that the big issue at hand is that there isn’t a central election system since the states run elections. “There’s no one federal election system. There are some 9,000 jurisdictions involved in the election process,” Johnson said.

ORIGIONAL