The ruins at the Temple of Baal in Palmyra, Syria are seen in this still image from an undated video taken from a social media website on March 24, 2016.
Christians should watch out for two events that would take place simultaneously on April 19 in New York City and London, Christian author Michael Synder says.
On that day, reproductions of the arch that stood in front of the Temple of Baal in Palmyra, Syria are going to be erected in Times Square and in Trafalgar Square. That would coincide with an occult festival related to the worship of a demon named Baal.
Writing for Charisma News, Synder wonders whether the arches to be installed would be the giant “welcome signs” for the Antichrist.
The author says his fears are based on these facts:
“April 19 is the first day of a 13-day period of time known as ‘the Blood Sacrifice to the Beast’ that culminates on the high occult holy day of Beltane on May 1,” he says.
April 19 is also the date of the Feast of Moloch, an ancient Canaanite god that is repeatedly vilified in the Old Testament.
Synder also notes a series of horrific events that occurred on April 19:
● April 19, 1993 – Waco Massacre: An FBI assault lead to the burning down of the compound of a sect named Branch Davidians, killing 76 men, women and children.
● April 19, 1995 – Oklahoma City bombing – 168 people killed.
● April 20, 1999 – Columbine High School massacre – 13 people murdered, 21 injured.
● April 16, 2007 – Virginia Tech massacre – 32 killed; 17 injured.
● April 16, 2013 – Boston Marathon explosions – 3 killed; 107 injured.
● April 19, 2013 – Boston terrorist Tamerlan Tsarnaev shot to death.
Synder also notes that since 2016 is a leap year, April 20 will be the 111th day of the year, and triple numbers are considered to be “power dates” in the occult world.