Subject: 2 Questions
If you knew a woman who was pregnant, who had 8 kids already, three who were deaf,
two who were blind, one mentally retarded, and she had syphilis, would you recommend
that she have an abortion?
Read the next question before looking at the answer for this
It is time to elect a new world leader, and only your vote counts.
Here are the facts about the three leading candidates.
Candidate A –
Associates with crooked politicians, and consults with astrologists.
He’s had two Mistresses. He also chain smokes and drinks 8 to 10 martinis a day.
Candidate B –
He was kicked out of office twice, sleeps until noon, used opium in college and
drinks a quart of whiskey every evening.
Candidate C –
He is a decorated war hero. He’s a vegetarian, doesn’t smoke, drinks an occasional
beer and never cheated on his wife.
Which of these candidates would be your choice?
Decide first, no peeking, then scroll down for the answer.
Candidate A is Franklin D. Roosevelt.
Candidate B is Winston Churchill.
Candidate C is Adolph Hitler.
And, by the way, the answer to the abortion question:
If you said yes, you just killed Beethoven, it’s his mother.
Pretty interesting isn’t it? Makes a person think before judging someone.
Remember:Amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.
Can you imagine working for a company that has a little more than 500 employees and
has the following statistics:
* 29 have been accused of spousal abuse
* 7 have been arrested for fraud
* 19 have been accused of writing bad checks
* 117 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses
* 3 have done time for assault
* 71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit
* 14 have been arrested on drug-related charges!
* 8 have been arrested for shoplifting
* 21 are currently defendants in lawsuits
* 84 have been arrested for drunk driving in the last year
Can you guess which organization this is?
Give up yet?
It’s the 535 members of the United States Congress. The same group of idiots that
crank out hundreds of new laws each year designed to keep the rest of us in line.